Protect your investment in new wood flooring with professional hardwood floor installation from Dream Hardwood Floors
Whether you’re installing new floors in a brand new property or as part of a remodeling project, wood is an excellent choice. It adds warmth and character to any space, and with proper care it can last for decades.
But remember…in order to enjoy these benefits to the fullest, your wood floor must be installed correctly. This makes it imperative to choose an experienced professional like Dream Hardwood Floors for your hardwood floor installation.
We can handle all kinds of installation projects such as:
- Unfinished hardwood floor installation—we’ll install the bare planks and finish them in place with the stain of your choice
- Floating hardwood floor installation—snapping or gluing planks in place over existing flooring lets us get your new wood floor down fast
- Engineered hardwood floor installation—though we specialize in real wood we also know the best installation techniques for engineered wood
We Save You From Common DIY Installation Errors
As a trusted contractor with over 10 years of experience in the hardwood floor business, Dream Hardwood Floors knows exactly what it takes to install your new wood floors correctly so that they will deliver many years of problem-free service.
With our skilled workers on the job under the close personal supervision of our owner, you can rest assured you will never be plagued by squeaks, gaps, crooked cuts, sagging spots, or other issues commonly associated with a DIY installation job. Instead, you’ll have a stunning new floor with no errors to distract from its beauty or functionality.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Does Professional Hardwood Floor Installation Cost?
Hardwood floor installation cost depends primarily on the size of your space and the installation method. The best way to get an idea of the cost of your project is to contact Dream Hardwood Floors for an estimate. Our prices are competitive and the quality of our service is beyond compare.
Call Now to Learn More
If you would like more information about getting new hardwood floors from Dream Hardwood Floors, please give us a call at 425-443-2183.
We provide new hardwood floor installations in existing homes and new homes with a wide variety of choices in hardwoods.
- hardwood flooring installation
- engineered hardwood flooring
- installing hardwood floors
- flooring installation